1

1

Latest News

Category 4

Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 10, 2014

ENGLISH 10- UNIT 1- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ...- GRAMMAR

Views

UNIT 1- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF...


  1. 1. Tom lives near me and I speak to him everyday on my ...........to work.

  2. way
    road
    street
    travel

  3. 2. My sister's job is so ............ It's the same thing day after day.

  4. bored
    boring
    tiring
    tired

  5. 3. I wanted to work somewhere where I could serve the .................

  6. village
    city
    town
    community

  7. 4. We didn't ................ to the station in time to catch the train.

  8. get
    reach
    make
    arrive

  9. 5. My father enjoys ............... for a walk in the park after dinner.

  10. taking
    having
    going
    sightseeing

  11. 6. John is not at al .................. with his job. He wants to do something more creative.

  12. pleasant
    cheerful
    content
    interested

  13. 7. Peter has quite a good ............. of physics.

  14. pass
    result
    head
    understanding

  15. 8. I like street markets, because I shop in the open .............

  16. air
    prices
    sunshine
    bargains




ENGLISH 10- UNIT 1- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ...- GRAMMAR
  • Title : ENGLISH 10- UNIT 1- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ...- GRAMMAR
  • Posted by :
  • Date : 09:22
  • Labels :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Top